Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Music Magazine Contents Page Tweaked and Complete

I have nw completed my music magazine contents page, tweaks I have made include:
  • Removing the background of the guitar photo using Adobe Photoshop
  • Touching up the photo of the amp using Photoshop
  • Adding a border around the photo of the amp using Microsoft Publisher
  • Changing the border style of the image relating to the main article
  • Changing various text colours
  • Changing various fonts
  • Re-writing the editor's letter
  • Changing the image of the editor
  • Re-naming the editor
  • Adding backgrounds around the names of sections
  • Re-positioning of images
  • Spelling correction
  • Adding the Genesis logo above the word "Contents"
  • Removal of certain pieces of text
  • Adding a signature for the editor
and that about covers it. All of these changes were purely made as a result of user feedback and to make my music magazine contents page look more professional.

You can see my completed music magazine contents page below:



I can now declare my music magazine contents page complete! I will be making no further changes to it :) .

Please feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think of it :) .

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment