Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Music Magazine Complete!!!

I have now completely finished creating my music magazine and have done the evaluation questions!!! :D

I'd like to state that my evaluation questions were actually completed after my pages were fully complete. The only reason it appears earlier in the posts list then my completed pages is because I made the posts and wrote the questions in preparation for my evaluation :)

I am also proud to say I followed all rules in the creation of my music magazine. No images or text that did not belong to me was used in my music magazine, all the text I wrote myself and all of the photos used were taken by me :)

My music magazine front cover, contents page and double page spread can be seen below:














Good luck to everyone I hope all you coursework turns out great! :D, please wish me luck as well, as I worked very hard on this :D

This is James Carolan signing off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment