Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Making the Magazine - Progress 2

Further progress has been made on the front cover :), as you can see below:

 
















 <---Old     Current--->




The changes I have made are, I have now added the masthead ("Genesis") at the top of the front cover, accompanied by a black background to help the white colour of the text stand out. I added a banner across the front cover saying "Exclusive interview with "Red n' Black" Jack". Finally I created a barcode and then added it to the bottom right of the magazine for realism and to make the front cover look professional.

That's all the updates since the last post on progress :), I will continue to post until my music magazine is completely finished :)

Anyway that's all for now, till next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment