Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Making the Magazine - Progress 3

More changes and new things added as you can see:


















<---Old     Current--->



I have moved my banner to the bottom of the front cover as I believe it works better down there, I know this is different to my original design but as I mentioned, the drawings were only very basic designs and were certainly subject to change. I have also moved the location of my barcode as I believe it worked better higher up on the magazine (again different to my original design). Finally I added in the tag line "The beginning for Rock and Indie Music" and put it against the same black background as the masthead.

That sums it up for now, I wil keep posting my progress every so often and will keep everone updated on where I am in the media coursework :D

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment