Total Pageviews

Friday 17 February 2012

Making the magazine - Progress 7

I have now began construction on my contents page, as you can see below:


I am following my chosen design layout and so far have:
  • Placed the picture related to the main article
  • Input "Contents" into the top right of the contents page
  • Added the page number down the bottom right of the contents page, surrounded by a white circle so that it stands out
It's worth noting that though the white circles used to make the page number stand out actually go outside the page, it is not a worry as when this would be printed, because the circles go off the page only what is on the page (in this case the top left quarter of the circle) will be seen, so the desired effects I am going for will be shown.

I will be following this post soon with more progress so keep checking back for more when it comes :)

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment