Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 February 2012

Making the Magazine - Progress 8

I have now added more to my contents page as you can see below:

<-----Old











<-----New











Since my last post I have added:
  • Contents down the right side of the page (including sections for the articles)
  • An editorial down the bottom right of the page
  • A picture of this issue of Genesis' editor to accompany the editorial (also the name of the editor at the top of the picture, surrounded by a white background to make it stand out)
  • A page number surrounded by a white circle to help me it stand out on the picture related to the main article of the magazine
  • The word "EXCLUSIVE" written horizontally but going down the left side of the page, surrounded by a white background to help make it stand out and laid over the image related to the main article to show it is exclusive to Genesis magazine.
I have added quite a number of new things as you can clearly see :)

I will continue my work and make another post on my progress soon, till then, happy blogging! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment