Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 February 2012

Making the Magazine - Progress 9 (Contents Page Complete)

I have now completed my contents page for my music magazine, the changes that have been made since my last post can be seen below:

<-----Old










<-----Completed











The changes I have made are as follows:
  • I have added an image relating to the article "This Months Fan Photos - Guitars" under the section "The Usual" as well as adding a page number to the bottom right of the picture, surrounded by a white circle to help the page number stand out
  • I have added an image relating to the article "Monthly Competition Details" under the section "The Usual" as well as adding a page number to the bottom right of the picture, surrounded by a white circle to help the page number stand out
At this point I have now finished my Contents Page for my Music Magazine.

With this complete and my Front Page also complete I now only need to finish my Double Page Spread. For this I need to be in school as I do not have Adobe InDesign at home so I will finish my double page spread as soon as I get back to school.

If anyone reading this has any comments for my contents page, including any suggestions for improvements or just anything in general, please go ahead and leave a comment :)

Anyway that's all for now :), till next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment