Total Pageviews

Monday 20 February 2012

Making the Magazine - Progress 10 (Double Page Spread Complete)

I have now completed my double page spread and have posted the pictures below:

<---Old--->


<---Completed--->

The reason for the zoomed out and zoomed in image is the zoomed out image does not allow you to actually see the text, only lines. The zoomed image allows for actually reading what has been written on the double page spread.

The difference between this and the last post relating to the double page spread is that now it has text on the right page of the double page spread so it is now complete.

If you have any comments on the appearance of my double page spread or have any improvements or suggestions, go ahead and leave them in a comment below :) any criticism is greatly appreciated as it allows me to make improvements :D so please be brutal :D

Anyway that's all for now :), at this point all I have left to do is write my evaluation, which I will be starting very soon. If any changes are made to my Front Cover, Contents Page or Double Page Spread I will make a post about the changes made including images, also when my evaluation is complete I will obviously post it on here :)

Anyway, till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment