Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Summarising My Magazine Analysis

From my magazine analysis I have seen lots of helpful features which I can use in my own magazine once I have decided the details, these include details such as what age group my student magazine will be aimed towards and what type of things are going to be included in my student magazine. The details of my student magazine will be decided vastly by the responses I receive from my questionnaire, which I will be posting up soon for everyone to do and also printing off copies to use, so that I may get more results :)

helpful features which I can use in my own magazine include things like:
  • Use of different colours concerning age groups to which the magazine is aimed at
  • Use of images to tempt readers
  • Use of both sans-serif and serif font to make text look unique and stand out
  • Use of contrasting, clashing colours to catch peoples attention
  • Use of things that are relate-able to the audience, thus making them more enjoyable to read as the readers understand them more (such as everyday problems)
  • Use of different layouts and the way they can present the main themes of the magazines
  • Use of the title of the magazine and the way it attracts the audience it is aimed towards
and more

I also am going to spend a good amount of time thinking about all of these details in relation to the results from my questionnaire.

Anyways that's all for now :) till next time everyone :3

No comments:

Post a Comment