Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Front Page Testing

So I decided on 3 possible images for my front cover, below you can see these 3 images along with a random font I chose off of the website "Dafont", just for effect and to help visualise the image on my front cover





My feelings are mixed but from first glance i feel the 3rd image will work the best (the image of the boy on the computer)

I will play around with font later and when I do will post about my favourite fonts and which I will be using and why, if you have any opinions on which of these 3 images works best please leave a comment below :D

Anyway, till next time :)

4 comments:

  1. I personally also like picture 3 and think it will look the best for the front cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think picture 3 looks the best and I like the font as it fits well with the magazine, so i suggest you keep it like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the op one best, simply because I like the vibrant colour

    ReplyDelete