Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Organising For Taking Photos

I have now organised with people when I am going to be using them to get images for the Front and Contents Page of my Student Magazine, thanks to the things that will be included in my magazine (listed in my previous post titled "From Analysing The Questionnaires") almost all of the photography will be done at Saint Edmund's College, as here is where I will be able to meet my friends and use them for my images where appropriate, the only other photography will be done at home but will not require other people's input, so I can do this as soon I have all of my other photos taken :)

The photography will be taking place across the space of Thursday the 17th of November and Friday the 18th of November for photography requiring my friend's input, and Saturday the 19th of November/ Sunday the 20th of November for photography requiring only my input :)

That about sums it up, till next time :3

No comments:

Post a Comment