Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 November 2011

My Questionnaire

Hey everyone :)

Below what you can see is the questionnaire I have created for my Student Magazine :)

Please fill it in by putting your answers in a comment to the post, thank you :3

I will also be conducting this questionnaire in person by printing off copies and asking students to fill them in, when I have a sufficient amount of questionnaires answered I will make a post regarding the analysis of the questionnaire results :)


anyways thanks everyone, till next time :3

2 comments:

  1. 1. Each term
    2. 16-18
    3. £1.01 - £2
    4. Music, Films, Advice, Culture
    5. Photograph of student "life"
    6. Both
    7. Spotlight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monthly

    16-18 and 18+

    £0.01- £1.00

    Latest Gossip
    Latest film
    Latest music
    Sports results in school
    Advice

    Nope

    Females

    Okay!

    ReplyDelete