Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 January 2012

Photoshoot Plan

My photoshoot will be taking place this Saturday (21/01/2012) at my house in Braughing and in the surrounding area. The participants for my photoshoot will only be me. I will be dressing in my own clothing of course and will be acquiring musical props tomorrow in order to use them in my photography.

(Originally I had planed for the photoshoot to contain myself and a few other participants, but I was only told tonight that 1 participant has suddenly become unavailable for the photoshoot for academic reasons and the other participant is also now unavailable to take part for private reasons, which means that I will be taking photos of myself for the music magazine. I know this will be a struggle, now that this sudden inconvenience has risen but I shall press on and take the pictures that I had planned out in my head anyway and edit my original idea for my front page images and double spread page article)

Hopefully all will go well during the photoshoot, I look forward to seeing how the pictures turn out and will post a few sample pictures on my blog in a post about the photoshoot, after it has taken place.

No comments:

Post a Comment