Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Pages 116-128 Summary

From reading pages 116 through 128 from the "Exploring the Media" textbook, I have read about many aspects. Below is a short paragraph summarising what I have read.

From pages 116 through 128, I have read into strong details on the effects of many different aspects of magazines. I have been given many ideas that look at the imagery and text, in what it says, how it is presented, the idea behind it's presentation and the effects given off thanks to subtle details. I've been given multiple magazines, and with these magazines, their history, background, audience and deep detail into how they present themselves. Over the course of the pages I have also learnt some new key words that may help me explain my work when I evaluate my work. To finish I'll give my opinion, these pages were very helpful. As I mentioned, they gave me new ideas and a new way of looking at each aspect of a magazine, such as "why is it presented this way?" or "for what reason has this been put here?". The key words I very much appreciate and believe every page of pages 116 through 128 to be very helpful and very well explained, which of course helps to really understand the magazines being presented. I enjoyed reading these pages and am glad I did.

Anyway that's it for now folks, I hope you enjoyed my short summary and I hope that if you haven't, you  definitely read pages 116 through 128, they are really helpful, believe me.

Anyway, till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment