Total Pageviews

Sunday 8 January 2012

Music Magazine Questionnaire

I have now made my music magazine questionnaire and it can be seen below

It would have included roughly the same amount of questions as my student magazine questionnaire but has less due to a few areas which I have decided for the magazine myself, such as, the magazine will cater to both genders and the magazine will cater to all age groups, this way the magazine is accessible to a wider audience, so of course as I had decided these areas there was no point in providing a question.

I will get responses from people and tally their responses to help me decide on the areas listed on the questionnaire, I have also posted a poll on my blog regarding the name of my music magazine, the names on the poll are exactly the same as the names on the questionnaire.

I provided a large amount of space as with my music magazine, some people had a vast amount of ideas and had trouble writing them all in the space provided, so with this questionnaire the space for ideas is much larger to give people room for everything they have to offer. The best suggestions/most repeated suggestions will be incorporated into the music magazine.

Anyway that's all for now everyone, be sure to vote on my poll if you haven't already also if you haven't filled out this questionnaire by hand please go ahead and fill it out on here in a comment and that's about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment