Total Pageviews

Monday 12 December 2011

Adobe InDesign First Attempt

So today I had a try with Adobe InDesign today, and produced the following image below


I learnt about fitting objects to frames and using columns to present text, I also learnt how to increase the size of the first letter of a piece of text to make the article look more presentable.

To produce the contents page of my student magazine I used Microsoft Publisher (due to time disabling me from learning to use Adobe InDesign) but this time I hope to be able to get enough lessons with Adobe InDesign to be able to use the software confidently and produce the front cover, contents page or double page spread (or multiple pages) for my music magazine. I believe my first attempt turned out well and I hope to learn how to use more features of Adobe Indesign so I may keep producing (what I believe to be) proffesional looking work.

Anyway, that's all for now everyone, till next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment